Integrated Transportation Plan for the City of Gunzenhausen
- Owner City of Gunzenhausen
- Project Period since 05/2013
The integrated transport plan for the city of Gunzenhausen includes provisions for motorized individual traffic, pedestrians, cyclists, stationary traffic as well as city buses. A detailed and comprehensive analysis and survey of the existing traffic conditions and mobility indicators, forms the basis for building a well grounded and effective plan.
We carried out extensive surveys in Gunzenhausen including a cordon-screen-line roadside interview, a household survey, passenger survey and interview on city buses and a number of traffic counts for motorized, non-motorized and stationary traffic.
- Traffic forecast
- Concepts for the city bus system
- Concepts for motorized individual transport
- Concepts for parking and park guidance system
- Concepts for cyclists and pedestrains