Transportation and Mobility Concept for the City of Aulendorf
- Owner The City of Aulendorf
- Project Period since 03/2014
As part of the traffic and mobility concept for the city of Aulendorf, concepts and plans in the field of motorized individual transportation, parking, cycling and signposting are elaborated. The project involved performing roadside interviews and traffic counts that were used to parametrize and calibrate a travel demand model. The model was used to investigate possible traffic management scenarios designed to reduce / eliminate the through traffic along the main shopping street in the city whilst preserving motorized access for residents and shoppers. Other measures included the development of parking management concepts and comprehensive sign posting systems.
- Internet discussion platform
- Traffic Forecasts
- Development of traffic-related objectives and a mission statement
- Concepts development and impact assessment